Saturday, August 28, 2010

Boston Conservatory Class of 2014 [10.8]

BOCO

So. Even though I don’t go to the Boston Conservatory or BOCO I feel that I should just let the world know that today I had the pleasure of getting to know a bunch of people from the class of 2014 and they are all such cool people.[please note that I am not doing this post as a form of kissassery but as an informatory sort of thing..] they are so much fun to be around and just listen to them talk even. They are such a fun energetic group it’s amazing. They are amazing.

Since I was eight years old I knew that I wanted to be an architect, but when I was with them today it really made me wonder if I made the right career choice. I mean I know I will love what I plan to do but will I love the people that I will be working with? It really did for one of the first times in my life make me wonder if I chose the right career… I then remembered that I need dollars.

But just know world [or rather the 5 people that will read this…] that the class of 2014 at Boston Conservatory is a truly awesome group of people. And I advise each and every one of you to meet and make friends with a ‘theatRE person’ as it will make your life more fun and full of energy. But, if not anything else they will make you smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment