Sunday, August 22, 2010

Who Kicks Ass? STARBUCKS DOES!!! [10.7]


Starbucks

It is shocking to me the amount of people that find harmony and happiness and such at Starbucks. What is it about the place that makes it so amazing? Instinctively I feel that I should naturally respond to that question by saying coffee, but then I was thinking.. There are hundreds of coffee shops around and more than a few of them are not of the Starbucks variety… and more than a few of those few are not quite comparable at best. So what is it about Starbucks specifically that makes it just totally kick ass?

How does Starbucks kick ass for you?

I think that for me… the reasons are [1]the options: You can stop in a snag a coffee on the way to work or you can stop in and stay a while. [2] The staff: the people that work at starbucks have such amazing personalities and attitudes that you cannot help but to just be drawn to them and their infectious personalities, I feel like they actually care for each customer. Like their drink is a gift, from their heart to yours or something of significance. Why is that?

In summation I feel it is only fair to finish by saying that I truly do love and cherish my Starbucks and all my fellow Starbucksians:)

No comments:

Post a Comment