Sunday, August 29, 2010

Riding the T [10.9]


I never thought I would see the day that I admit to enjoying public transportation but I feel that it is imperative that you all are made aware that I love the T it is so much fun and if nothing more its like a 20 minute period of time to just do nothing and enjoy doing nothing on the way to work.. its relaxing really. I honestly do love it. I cant believe how many times I am saying it.. anyhow when slash if you come to visit me in Boston make sure to take the T its fun fun fun. And if nothing more it’s the perfect place for people watchin. Felt you should all know. You see some of the most unique people, some of the most odd couples [like the one sitting across from me right now. If I could take a picture without it being weird I would but I cant so I wont but use your imaginations. :)

Loves Always!

No comments:

Post a Comment